YOU WILL NEED:
- Pack of Food Works Ratatouille Provencale
- 2 Tbs olive or virgin coconut oil
- I packet of Bacon sliced and fried or grilled (optional)
- 2 chopped fresh tomatoes or 100g tinned tomatoes
- 1 Pack of Food Works Breadfruit (optional)
- 4 med to large potatoes with skin on (optional)
- 1 bunch of spring onions chopped finely.
- Sour Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat 2 Tbs of olive or coconut oil in a deep pan. Add package content of Food Works Fresh Fast Food Ratatouille Provencale to the pan. Add the 2 chopped tomatoes or 100g of tinned tomatoes. Let cook until all vegetables are tender, season to taste. Optional add bacon and serve.
Use the above ingredients and method of cooking and then add the pack of Food Works Fresh Fast Food Breadfruit to the ratatouille and serve with a piece of grilled chicken of your choice.
Bake the potatoes, until they are soft on the inside. Cut open the potatoes and fill with delicious ratatouille and breadfruit mix and top with sour cream and chopped spring onions.
Serve and Enjoy!
We hope that you like this idea and hope we are getting those taste buds going. Here are a few surprising health benefits of pumpkin.
IMPORTANT HEALTH BENEFITS OF EGGPLANT:
- A powerful antioxidant
- Brain health
- High in fibre
- High in B vitamins
- Weight loss, high in nutrients, low in calories and high in fibre
- Contains several minerals to maintain strong healthy bones